SERVICES AND COMPANY ETHOS
We are experienced Architects and Interior Designers and committed to providing clients with an innovative and enthusiastic approach.
We offer a comprehensive service from initial concept through to completion following practical and commercial principles.
We have Architects who critically analyse and develop briefs for large and small scale projects.
Our success is demonstrated by repeat business mainly in the following sectors: Residential, Retail, Education and Community
Our philosophy is to create exciting, good value and practical environments.
Our dedication is in providing the broadest range of Architectural and Interior Design services for clients to achieve their goals of quality, reliability, budget and programme.
Our fees are competitive. Following an initial site meeting we will prepare a detailed services and fee proposal that is divided into various project stages to enable an understanding of the fees that will become due during the project.
Our fees are quoted as fixed sums and not as a percentage of the project value. This enables clients to understand completely the charges that will be incurred and leading to cost certainty.
SOME OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Feasibility studies to appraise sites and buildings and reporting on their development potential.
- Developing the project brief and building requirements and looking beyond immediate requirements to design flexible buildings and interiors that will adapt with the changing needs of the end user.
- Preparation of concept designs and detailed scheme designs using up to date computer presentation techniques.
- Applying for statutory consents i.e. planning, building regulations, listed building and conservation area consents.
- Preparation of detailed designs and specification packages for tender and construction purposes.
- Acting as lead consultant and coordinating the work of other construction disciplines i.e. structural and services engineers.
- Administering contracts and works on site.